Are you avoiding buying on eBay because getting outbid too often? Make buying on eBay fun again!
Finally it's here on the App Store bundled with 20 free snipes.
Myibidder Bid Sniper for eBay allows you to snipe auctions on eBay by placing the last seconds bid to increase your chances to win the item.
No need to watch for auctions anymore, just set a snipe and let the sniper do the job for you.
Comes with 20 free snipes. You can purchase additional snipes at any time directly from the app.
The application uses Myibidder.com service (originally named Myibay.com) to place your snipes, so you can turn off or disconnect your phone after you scheduled your snipe.
Currently, the service processes over 150,000 snipes weekly.
For those who never used eBay sniper in the past:
1. Sniping does not guarantee winning. You have to meet eBay's and seller's requirements in order to win.
Your eBay password must be secure enough for eBay's standards in order for the app to work (you don't see a warning screen when login to eBay).
Also, your snipe must be ready (added & activated) at least 3 minutes in advance.
2. You can stop sniping if you have at least 1-2 minutes to go by setting "OFF" on "Activate" and saving your changes.
3. It's also technically not possible to show the current bid in real-time in the app. Tap "Refresh" icon to get the current status.
4. This is a sniper, not a monitoring tool. What it does -- it places your bids on last seconds. It does not do monitoring, alarm or send notifications in real time.
5. You can change "Search eBay" in the Settings to any other eBay website.
Questions? Want to get answers? Please feel free to ask:
We are here to help.
App Screen Shots
(click to enlarge)
April 16, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
April 01, 2013 New version 0.16.5
March 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release