Using console-quality gaming content, GLBenchhmark 2.7 provides a tool for unified cross-platform graphics benchmarking on major consumer platforms.
Major new features for more realistic content
• Parallax mapping –greater realism for certain textures
• Particle System – animated and batched particles
• Motion blur on moving objects – cinematic visual effect
• More realistic shadows with self-shadows
Major new features for faster, optimized rendering
• Z-Prepass rendering – less overdraw
• Pseudo instancing – less draw call
You can compare your results with all the other uploaded results at our website: www.glbenchmark.com/result.jsp
If you need any help, please contact us via email!
You could also share your user experiences at our website forum where our developers will answer your questions:
April 16, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
April 11, 2013 Initial Release