Help your kids develop an interest in numbers in a fun way, by introducing the Early Learning Abacus – it’s a great step on the ladder to counting! Using the Early Learning Abacus as a tool will help them make numbers tangible and concrete basic mathematical concepts. As a simplified version of the classic school abacus, the Early Learning Abacus has been created as a dynamic visual aid for teaching toddlers, pre-schoolers and kindy kids their numbers and how to count from 1 to 100.
• 10 rows of 10 beads, to represent 100.
• Large format portrait display is engaging, whilst the digital read-out is easy to understand and view.
• Colourful beads are responsive and tactile with interactive audio feedback.
• Excellent tool for the kids to score games.
• Simple yet powerful tool for calculation.
• Encourages early problem-solving.
• Make a pattern with the beads on a row and get your child to copy the pattern on another row.
• Move beads individually across to the right, counting as you go, and encourage your child to imitate the number of beads on the row below.
• Move some beads across and ask them how many you have moved. Mix it up by adding or subtracting beads by moving them left and right, and ask how many you have left.